Seminar information, speakers and general tickets sales can be found HERE
The Lincoln WFA Facebook page (for competition entry) can be found HERE
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is the Lincoln & North Lincolnshire branch of the Western Front Association (Lincoln WFA).
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except Lincoln WFA committee members, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on the Lincoln WFA Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/wfalincolnandnorthlincs/ the post to enter is shown top right of this page and can be accessed directly at the following link https://www.facebook.com/wfalincolnandnorthlincs/posts/2363860696973897.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Entries without the hashtag #LincolnWW1Seminar will be deemed invalid and won’t be counted.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight 31st August 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter via the Lincoln WFA Facebook page.
- The prize is as follows: Two complementary tickets to the First World War Seminar to be held at The Collection, Lincoln on 29th September 2018. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- One winner will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook and within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will require an email address from the winner to which two e-tickets will be delivered electronically within 21 days of the close date.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- All entrants agree that their entry can be used in future publicity material including in blog posts on this website.
- The winner’s name will be available 21 days after closing date by emailing the following address: secretary(@)lincolnbranchwfa.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter offers no guarantee that the Seminar will take place, or that speakers won’t change if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network.
- Lincoln WFA reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.